TOAZ Board Sets a Date for EGM
Togliatti, 27September 2021 – Board of Directors of PJSC TOAZ (Togliattiazot, the Company) at its meeting convened on September 26th, 2021, following a demand by shareholders of the Company - Uralchem JSC and Mr Rogovoy I., set a date to conduct an Extraordinary General Meeting of the shareholders.
The EGM will be held by personal attendance on December 4th, 2021 in the assembly hall of Togliattiazot plant office at 32, Povolzhskoye Shosse, Togliatti, Russia. The meeting will start at 8 am, with registration starting at 7 am.
PJSC TOAZ EGM’s agenda includes the following items:
- Establishing rules of order of the EGM;
- Concerning the introduction of amendments and additions to PJSC TOAZ Charter;
- Early termination of powers of the PJSC TOAZ managing company – JSC Corporation ‘Togliattiazot’;
- Early termination of powers of the current Board of Directors of PJSC TOAZ;
- Election of the members of the Board of Directors of the Company;
- On the introduction of amendments to the Company’s Charter that exclude the indication of the Company’s public status; on the application to the Bank of Russia with a request to release it from the obligation to disclose information required by the legislation of the Russian Federation on securities; on the application for the delisting of all shares and all equity securities convertible into shares
The list of shareholders authorized for participation in the EGM is to be compiled as of September 10, 2021.
Тольяттиазот готовится запустить третий агрегат карбамида. О статусе нового объекта и ключевых работах на стройплощадке газете рассказали руководитель проекта Александр Постнов и начальник производства карбамида Михаил Цаплин.
Within the framework of his working trip to Togliatti, the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Samara Region, Andrey Shamin, visited PJSC TOAZ.
PJSC TOAZ (Togliattiazot), one of the leading mineral fertilizer producers in Russia, continues its large-scale production development program. The first stage of a major project to upgrade the loading tracks of the discharge/loading rack was completed at the ammonia preparation shop (No.13).