TOGLIATTIAZOT BOARD SETS A NEW DATE OF AGM
Board of Directors of PJSC TOAZ (Togliattiazot, the Company) at its meeting convened on April 15, 2020 took a decision to move the date of this year’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) while keeping it in absentia.
The decision was made in light of ongoing pandemic of the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in Russia and worldwide. It also reflects calls by the Company’s shareholders that they were unable to fulfill their rights and participate in the AGM in the earlier set date.
The new date of TOAZ AGM (and final ballot casting date) is June 27, 2020. The ballots should be posted at PJSC TOAZ, 32, Povolzhskoye Shosse, Togliatti, 445045, Russia.
PJSC TOAZ AGM’s agenda remained unchanged and includes the following items:
- Approval of the Auditing company for PJSC TOAZ;
- Remuneration of the members of the Board of the Company following the results of the 2019 financial year;
- Election of the members of the Board of Directors of the Company;
- Election of the members of the Audit commission of the Company;
- Approval of the Company’s annual report for 2019;
- Approval of annual financials for 2019, including P&L statement of the Company;
- Approval of profit (loss) distribution scheme (including payment (and announcement) of dividends) for 2019;
- Remuneration of the Audit commission of the Company for their work in 2019.
The list of shareholders authorized for participation in the AGM is to be compiled as of June 2, 2020.
Togliattiazot Board Sets a New Date of AGM
Board of Directors of PJSC TOAZ at its meeting convened on March 31, 2020 took a decision to convene this year’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) in absentia
In 2019 PJSC TOAZ (Togliattiazot) became the largest supplier of urea to the agricultural market of the Russian Federation.