TOGLIATTIAZOT TO HOLD AGM IN ABSENTIA
Board of Directors of PJSC TOAZ (Togliattiazot, the Company) at its meeting convened on March 31, 2020 took a decision to convene this year’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) in absentia.
The decision was made in light of ongoing pandemic of coronavirus (COVID-19) and is based on a law authorizing Russian joint stock companies to conduct the meeting of shareholders by absentee ballot in 2020.
The final ballot casting date is May 16, 2020. The ballots should be sent at PJSC TOAZ, 32, Povolzhskoye Shosse, Togliatti, 445045, Russia.
PJSC TOAZ AGM’s agenda includes the following items:
1. Approval of the Auditing company for PJSC TOAZ;
2. Remuneration of the members of the Board of the Company following the results of the 2019 financial year;
3. Election of the members of the Board of Directors of the Company;
4. Election of the members of the Audit commission of the Company;
5. Approval of the Company’s annual report for 2019;
6. Approval of annual financials for 2019, including P&L statement of the Company;
7. Approval of profit (loss) distribution scheme (including payment (and announcement) of dividends) for 2019;
8. Remuneration of the Audit commission of the Company for their work in 2019.
The list of shareholders authorized for participation in the AGM is to be compiled as of April 21, 2020.
The EGM is Postponed
Notification about Postponement of the Company’s Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting
TOAZ Board Sets a Date for EGM