TOAZ 2017 AGM TO BE HELD ON APRIL 29, 2018
Board of Directors of PJSC TOAZ (Togliattiazot, the Company) at its meeting convened on March 6, 2018 set a date to conduct an AGM.
The AGM will take place on April 29, 2018 in the assembly hall of Togliattiazot plant office at 32, Povolzhskoye Shosse, Togliatti, Russia. The meeting will start at 8 am, with registration starting at 7 am.
PJSC TOAZ AGM’s agenda includes the following items:
1. Approval of the Auditing company for PJSC TOAZ;
2. Early termination of authority of the PJSC TOAZ management company;
3. Delegation of sole executive authority of PJSC TOAZ to a management company;
4. Approval of the Company’s annual report for 2017;
5. Approval of annual financials for 2017 of the Company;
6. Approval of the new edition of the Regulation on remuneration and compensation of the members of the Board of PJSC TOAZ;
7. Election of the members of the Board of Directors of the Company;
8. Election of the members of the Audit commission of the Company;
9. Approval of profit (loss) distribution scheme (including payment (and announcement) of dividends) according to the results of 2017;
10. Remuneration of the members of the Audit commission of the Company for their work in 2017.
The list of shareholders authorized for participation in the AGM is to be compiled as of April 04, 2018.
Togliattiazot, a leading producer of ammonia and urea in Russia and one of the major employers in Togliatti, has started a vaccination campaign against a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) for its employees on a voluntary basis.
Togliattiazot , a leading producer of ammonia and urea in Russia and a backbone enterprise in Togliatti, will adjust the salaries of its employees by 5 percent in accordance with Article 134 of the Labour Code of the Russian Federation and as part of its obligations under the collective agreement dated 1 February 2021.
PJSC TOAZ updated records in the output and shipment of the core products.